DescriptionUnlike other beat 'em ups, Bloody Roar has a unique twist. At a press of a button, your character changes into a beast of unique strength and ability over the characters normal attacks. Each character has his/her own beast to transform into, and most battles come down to how you use this transformation to your advantage.
The same style of Tekken, Street Fighter and Dead or Alive is also re-lived, with over-the-top special moves and combos in a 3D like atmosphere.
There are no promo images for this game
- "血腥咆哮" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Bloody Roar: Hyper Beast Duel" -- Japanese/European title
- "Beastorizer" -- Arcade title
- "ブラッディロア" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
References to the gameThis game is referenced in the Eiffel 65 song My Console.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Bloody Roar (Information about Bloody Roar at Wikipedia)