missing cover art
DescriptionBased on the 1996 arcade game, Densha de Go! was one of the first commercial train-driving simulation games, and went on to spawn numerous successors.
The player can choose from a variety of tracks and trains and will then have to drive the train to the designated stations while sticking to the tight schedule, stopping exactly at the marked positions, obeying all signs and signals, and ensuring passenger safety and comfort.
Whenever the player makes a mistake, points are deducted from a counter which at the start of each round is initialized to a value depending on the selected difficulty. If it reaches zero, the game is over.
The following lines are featured:
- Sagano Main Line (Sanin Line) from Kameoka to Kyoto
- Keihin-Tōhoku Line from Shinagawa to Yokohama
- Tōkaidō Main Line (JR Kyoto Line) from Kyoto to Osaka
- Yamanote Line (Inner Circle) from Shibuya to Tokyo Station
- Tōkaidō Main Line EX from Takatsuki to Osaka, part of the rapid Tōkaidō Main Line from the original version, but this time with stops at every station (Windows only)
- Sagano Line EX from Kameoka to Kyoto, without the shortcut from Saga-Arashiyama to Tambaguchi from the original version (Windows only)
There are no Arcade user screenshots for this game.
There are 43 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "電車でGO！" -- Japanese spelling
- "SIMPLE1500シリーズ Vol.103 THE 元祖電車運転士" -- Japanese spelling (budget)
- "Simple 1500 Series vol. 103: The Ganso Denshauntenshi" -- Japanese title (budget)
Part of the Following Groups
- Densha de Go! series
- Game Center CX challenge games
- Genre: Simulation - Train driving
- PlayStation the Best series
- Simple 1500 series
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Official PC website (Website of the Windows port by Unbalance)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.