DescriptionOriginally released in the arcades as a laserdisc game, Dragon's Lair is an interactive cartoon movie. Players control Dirk the Daring as he struggles his way through a dungeon to fight Singe, the Dragon, and rescue the beautiful Princess Daphne. The game consists of animated scenes, during which the player has to press direction buttons or the sword button in the right moment to trigger the next segment of the movie.
- "龙穴历险记 " -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Логово дракона: Побег из замка Синджа" -- Russian spelling
- "Dragon's Lair CD-ROM" -- DOS title
Part of the Following Groups
- Don Bluth / Readysoft interactive movies
- Dragon's Lair series and versions
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Games made into comics
- Video games turned into board / card games
There are no reviews for the Arcade release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|All Game Guide||1998||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
NipplesIf you are one of those that felt funny when watching the ending clips of Dragon's Lair when you were 8-10 yrs old you might be interested in knowing a little known fact about it: Princess Daphne's animations were not only inspired by Playboy magazine pictorials, but showed nipples, as described by Don Bluth himself in the DVD edition of the game. Bluth resorted to extense "documentation" for crafting the character poses, and while animators almost always remove nipples even if their characters have skin-tight clothing, Bluth left them in making an entire generation of videogamers very happy indeed.
Related Web Sites
- TrueAchievements achievement guide (The TrueAchievements achievement guide for Dragon's Lair)