DescriptionThe Gladiator is a 2D side-scrolling beat 'em-up game that puts players in the shoes of either Chu Xing Han, Greg Tien Ray, Wu-Ping, San Kuan Ging, Shiong Chien Chien and Huang Her. The story revolves around a sacred sword witch got two noble families mascaraed just for processing it at the end of the Song's Dynasty. Each character has their own motives witch come down to taking revenge, personal gain and procession of the sword.
You fight various eastern themed enemies and bosses and along the way heath can be replenished with food dropped by enemies. Three different pats (two normal and one easy) can be chosen in the arcade story mode. Attacks include kick, punch and rang/magic. There is also a challenge mode were you can fight the other fighters or bosses from the story mode.
There are no promo images for this game
- "闘幻狂 - Road of the Sword" -- Japanese spelling
- "神劍風雲" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "神劍伏魔录" -- Chinese spelling (Hong Kong & Chinese versions)
- "神剑风云" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Tōgenkyō: Road of the Sword" -- Japanese title
- "Shen Jian Fu Mo Lu" -- Chinese title (Hong Kong & Chinese versions)
- "Shen Jian Feng Yun" -- Chinese title
- "신검의 풍운" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Gladiator (official website)
General Director (總監製):