DescriptionOriginating in the arcades, Plotting involves several different types of blocks, bearing symbols such as squares, circles and crosses. Using a small yellow object to direct a block across onto a particular section of a shaped wall. It will then rebound onto a set of blocks at a particular angle, with the intention of removing similar blocks it touches. This is done against a time limit, and there are special blocks to help out with extra lives.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Flipull: An Exciting Cube Game" -- Japanese title
- "Flipull" -- Game Boy title
- "フリップル" -- Japanese Spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Power Play||Nov, 1989||78 out of 100||78|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 01/1991 – #2 Best Strategy Game in 1990
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (Issue #00) - #23 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"
- ST Format
- Issue 01/1991 – #6 Best Puzzle Game in 1990
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.