missing cover art
DescriptionAs with other titles in the Ridge Racer series, this is arcade racing action, discarding reality in favor of fantasy thrills. There are 14 tracks and 18 cars. You can play a full 'Grand Prix' type season, or play individual tracks against the clock, an opponent or a ghost car. Lighting and reflection effects are built in to the game engine, as is the ability to modify your car's paint job. Replays can be viewed from any angle. A full musical score is on offer
There are no Arcade user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "山脊赛车5" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "リッジレーサーV" -- Japanese spelling
- "RR5" -- Abbrevated title
- "Ridge Racer 5" -- Commonly used title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Arcade release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Wikipedia: Ridge Racer V (Information about Ridge Racer V at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.