missing cover art
DescriptionIn this, the fourth Tekken game in the series, and the first for the Playstation 2, you can duel it out with all your favourite characters from past Tekken games with the new tag feature (as the title suggests). You simply choose two characters to battle with, and during the fight you can swap the characters on screen (much like tag team wrestling).
There are no Arcade user screenshots for this game.
There are 37 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "鉄拳タッグトーナメント" -- Japanese spelling
- "TTT" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Versus fighting
- Launch title: PlayStation 2 (North America)
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Tekken series
There are no reviews for the Arcade release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Original Gamer||Jan 02, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|All Game Guide||1999||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Missing charactersThe only Tekken characters not in this game are Jack from the first Tekken, Gon & Dr. B from the home version of Tekken 3, but most surprising is the lack of Marshal Law.
Related Web Sites
- Tekken Zaibatsu (Great fan page with information on Tekken TAG Tournament, including FAQs, secrets, soundtrack info etc.)