missing cover art
DescriptionBased on the 1982 Midway arcade game based off the Disney film, players take control of TRON in four different game grid scenarios:
- Light Cycles: race TRON's blue Light Cycle against one or more enemy Cycles in an attempt to have them crash and de-rez against their own light walls.
- I/O Tower: blast through numerous Grid Bugs in an attempt to get into the I/O Tower.
- MCP Cone: blast through the defensive walls of the MCP in order to get into its central cone.
- Battle Tanks: maneuver TRON's tank against one or more enemy tanks (or Recognizers) to be the last one standing.
There are no Arcade user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Arcade release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Oct 29, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The International Arcade Museum (extensive information about the arcade game machine)
- Wikipedia (free Encyclopedia entry)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Tron.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.