DescriptionArcadia Remix is a mini-game collection with retro aesthetics. A special feature is that the player is able to play up to four games at once. The games have two things in common; you need to earn points and you have to stay alive. Each game has a score meter and when this has been filled the player is awarded a star badge. For each level the player has to earn a certain number of star badges to move on. The games are all controlled with the mouse by simply clicking on the game screen.
In total there is 16 mini games. These are:
- Tut-Bricks - a falling blocks puzzle game
- Electronic Tennis - a Pong-like tennis game
- Stra3go - a Connect 4-like game, but on a smaller board where the player only has to make a line of three
- Glubby & Friends: Spell-It-Rite - a spelling game where the player has choose the right letter to complete a word
- Scrollius - a side-scrolling shooter with auto-fire
- Roadkill - a top down motor bike racing game where the player has to move between lanes to avoid being hit
- Glubby & Friends Remembory! - a memory game with six cards
- Pivitron - a shooter where the player controls a turret in the center of the screen and has to shoot monsters before they reach him
- Pearl Hunter - a diving game about collecting pearls
- Overdrive - a third person racing game similar to Pole Position
- Jump McJump - a side-scrolling platformer where the player has to jump over holes and enemies
- Heroic Quest of the Legendary Saga III - a simple dungeon crawler where the player throws spells at monsters
- Full Clip - a shooting gallery game where the player has to shoot criminals while avoiding civilians
- Drunken Mantis - a one-on-one fighter
- Rocky Shapiro's Video Basketball - a one-o-one basketball where the player both attacks and defends
- Rocky Shapiro's Video Baseball - a baseball game where the player has to swing and hit the ball at the right time.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.