Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Saturn (US):
- Incredible cinematic effects and stop motion animation sequences!
- Six long, intense stages of constant gunfire and alien encounters!
- Engaging Sci-Fi storyline with Aliens, UFOs, and secret experiment cover-ups!
- Tons of secret rooms and buried government secrets!
- Includes original arcade secret rooms, plus additional secret rooms!
- Power-ups and sophisticated weaponry keep you armed and dangerous!
- Explore an accurate simulation of the most secretive air base in the world!
As a soldier in the elite S.T.A.A.R forces, your assignment is to penetrate alien forces at Area 51, and eliminate the threat of deadly alien infection that has spread throughout the base. The fate of humanity hangs in the balance.
Contributed by breakyboy (1562) on Mar 15, 2006.
Area 51 has been completely overrun by alien forces. Your mission: Penetrate the base, destroy all hostile forces and save the future of humanity! Featuring incredible cinematic effects, engaging sci-fi storyline, secret alien experiment cover-ups, stunning power-ups and the most awesome weaponry to keep you armed and dangerous!!
Contributed by Apogee IV (2334) on Sep 21, 2004.
"This game does not exist."
According to the government it is preposterous to believe that such a game as AREA 51 exists. Concerning allegations of a top secret experiment gone bad, resulting in mutating alien creatures, authorities were unavailable for comment. Unidentified sources state AREA 51 has developed advanced technologies of mysterious nature: 3D rendered graphics, live digitized action and stop frame animation. All have been denied by high level officials. As for a home invasion of the #1 ARCADE GAME, the Pentagon asserts there is absolutely no documentation pertaining to this rumor.
You can't get in but you can take it home.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4616) on Apr 06, 2004.