DescriptionThe sequel to Asphalt: Urban GT continues the fast-paced racing of the original game with various additions. Races take place on eight locations all over the world. While racing, smashing other cars, or avoiding the police, there is cash to collect. Money becomes available by risky driving, wiping out opponents or cops, or by picking up items. When a certain cash level is reached, new elements are opened up, such as parts to tune the car (for free), new tracks, new vehicles, or a new game mode. For the first time in the series, bikes are also available.
While racing, a boost meter can be built up by picking up specific items or taking out other cars. A double boost can be applied for high speeds, while a double tap to the right or the left makes the car drift. By ignoring all driving regulations, a wanted meter slowly builds up. The cops will chase with regular patrol cars, helicopters, or they will set up a road block.
The game offers 4 modes:
- Evolution: race for the first place.
- Duel: race against a single opponent, with a bet. The higher the prize, the tougher the cops are.
- Beat 'Em All: win the race by wiping out all opponents before the finish line is reached.
- Cop Chase: play as patrol car and wipe out all illegal racers.
- "Asphalt 2" -- European DS title
Part of the Following Groups
- Asphalt series
- Automobile: AC Cobra
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Lamborghini Countach
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Miura
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Saleen S7
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: TVR Sagaris
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
|A very nice mobile racing game.||N-Gage||Stephen N (12)|
|Jeuxpo.com||N-Gage||2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||N-Gage||Nov 10, 2005||80|
|GameSpot||Nintendo DS||Nov 28, 2006||7.5 out of 10||75|
|4Players.de||Nintendo DS||Dec 22, 2006||75 out of 100||75|
|Gamers.at||N-Gage||Dec 18, 2005||71 out of 100||71|
|Jeuxvideo.com||N-Gage||Dec 22, 2005||14 out of 20||70|
|Pocket Gamer UK||J2ME||Feb 17, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
|Worth Playing||Nintendo DS||Dec 22, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PSP||Apr 12, 2007||12 out of 20||60|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||PSP||Apr 07, 2007||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites