Assassin's Creed: Revelations - The Lost Archive
- The Lost Archive mini-campaign detailing the memories of ill fated Clay Kaczmarek (Subject 16 of the Animus Project). The campaign consists of seven missions played similar to Desmond's Journey from the base game - you move inside the Animus virtual machine in the first-person view jumping on platforms and solving platforming-oriented puzzles. You can cast several objects that serve as additional platforms and aid in avoiding multiple deadly traps: a simple platform, a triangle (both seen in the base game) and a jumping pad (a new addition, though available only in later missions). The campaign features a hidden ending that can be unlocked if all 20 "decipher fragments" are found.
- A secret mission for Ezio - Vlad the Impaler Prison, which was earlier available in the Collector's Edition, the Animus Edition, the Signature Edition or the Ultimate Bundle Edition of the game.
- Capacity upgrades for Ezio's gun, crossbow and bombs.
- Three new skins for Ezio: Turkish Assassin Armour, Altaïr's robe and the Armour of Brutus.
- Three new multiplayer characters: The Crusader, Ottoman Jester and Ottoman Doctor.
Edit View History
Lead Designer Massive