Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Sword fight and free run with and against your friends in this team based online+couch arena brawler.
So is it only fighting? Not really. Use your fighting skills in additional game modes like Treasure Hunt and Artifact.
- Fast paced Online Multiplayer
- Couch Multiplayer
- Designed for short sessions but beware, it’s addictive!
- Ideal for any number of players
- 2 players - it’s a duel
- 4 players - it’s a brawl
- 6 players - it’s a battle
- 8 players - what’s going on?
- Well.. except for 1 player. But wait, what are public games for?
- Mix couch and online coop in any way you want. You can have any number of players playing from any number of PCs across the internet (well, up to 8 total)
- Unlock new characters with achievements and show off your prowess with customized skin colors
- Use items to kill, escape and distract your enemies
- Every move is deadly. Really, this game is one hit -> one kill.
- Walls are your friends. Climb any structure in the game as easily as just running
- Such controls. Do you know of any game where you can jump downwards?
- Hand painted, unique levels
- Smart music reacting to the situation on map
Treasure Hunt modeQuite straightforward. Coins are laying around the arena, and you need to get them to your base before the enemy team does. Or... hunt enemy players carrying those coins.
Something new you’ve never experienced before. It goes like this:
Confused? Just try it out. It’s easy once you play it.
- There’s an artifact levitating in the center of map.
- Your goal is to take the artifact to your base to expand it.
- The artifact is attracted to your team if you feed it the souls of your enemies. Guess how to obtain those souls...
- You have to cooperate as all of your team has to work together to control the artifact.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Assassins vs Pirates (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.