DescriptionAsterix and the Vikings is a mobile game released as a tie-in with the 2006 animation film of the same name, adapted from the work and characters of René Goscinny and Albert Uderzo. The Gaul village of the heroes, the last stand against the Roman empire, is attack by Vikings. They kidnap Justforkix, the nephew of chief Vitalstatistix. Through 3 worlds with 12, you have to guide Asterix to rescue him.
It is a rather straightforward platformer. Asterix can move, jump, crouch and hit enemies with his trademark uppercut. During the journey you collect skulls, stones and helmets, defeat Vikings, do some jumping, and push items to create temporary platforms. You have three lives, but health can be restored with hearts and additional lives can be collected. When you discover a potion, Asterix moves twice as fast and is invincible for 3 seconds. Certain objects can be broken to reveal hidden items.
- "Astérix y los Vikingos" -- Spanish title
- "Asterix und die Vikinger" -- German title
- "Astérix et les Vikings" -- French title
- "Astérix e os Vikings" -- Portuguese title
- "Asterix e i Vichinghi" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
- Asterix and Obelix licensees
- Inspiration: Comics
- Inspiration: Movies
- Middleware: UMAD
- Mythology: Norse / Germanic
- Setting: Ancient Roman
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Pocket Gamer UK||Feb 04, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Asterix Mobile (Official website for the Asterix mobile games by M.I.G.)