is an alteration of the official Atari 2600 release of Asteroids
. The following changes were made:
- You can use a joystick (left port) or driving controller (right port)
- Pseudo "vector graphics" similar to the arcade version
- Reserve ships are displayed at the top of the screen
- The old reserve ships number now shows the current player number
- The game was made a little bit more challenging.
Otherwise, the game is the same. Shoot the asteroids to split them into smaller shapes until they are gone. If the UFO appears, shoot it for points.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by LepricahnsGold (67230)
on Jul 29, 2008.