DescriptionMajor League Baseball is an action baseball game for two players. The game follows most professional baseball rules and allows you to control all of the players on the team. You can throw a variety of pitches (from curve balls to fast balls), steal bases, tag players out, bunt, try for a home run, and in the event of a tie the game goes into extra innings! Several difficulty levels are available which control the game speed and whether or not stealing bases is allowed.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Super Challenge Baseball" -- Atari 2600 title
- "Big League Baseball" -- Intellivision 1984 re-release title
- "Baseball" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Electronic Fun with Computers & Games||Dec, 1982||2 out of 4||50|
|The Video Game Critic||Mar 20, 2012||D+||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
SpeechMajor League Baseball is the only Intellivision cartridge to use the Intellivision sound chip for speech synthesis.
- Issue #4- #37 Video Game of All-Time
Related Web Sites
- Video review of Atari 2600 sports games (The Angry Video Game Nerd, James Rolfe, reviews sports games on the Atari 2600, including Super Challenge Baseball.)