DescriptionNew Family Fun & Fitness: Video Jogger and Video Reflex contained cartridges for Video Jogger and Video Reflex as well as the Foot Craz controller.
Video Jogger: This is a game to help you exercise. Once around the track is approximately thirty-five yards.
To begin, step on the green dot on the pad. There are two tracks. The upper one is slower and the lower is faster. To play, step, alternately, on the blue and orange dots to make the happy face go around the track. You must not let the pace symbols that are circling the tracks touch you when they are red, only when they are green. To switch to the lower track, step on the red dot. To move back to the upper track, step on the yellow dot.
After 2000 points, the pace increases. After five minutes, there will be 2 pace symbols on the tracks.
The games vary by the mile rate
- Game 1=U: 13.5 minutes; L: 11.5 minutes<
- Game 2=U: 11.5 minutes; L: 9.5 minutes
- Game 3-U: 9.5 minutes; L: 7.5 minutes
- Game 4=U: 7.5 minutes; L: 6 minutes
Video Reflex: You must step on the dot the same color as square the bug is on. If you wait too long or step on the wrong dot, you lose one of your eight lives. In later levels, you will have a bug and a butterfly. You must step on the bug but not the butterfly. Other levels have two bugs and a butterfly and may allow you to step on any bug or may require you to step on them in a certain order.
- Use the red dot to select your level.
- One to Three=Random bugs with butterfly
- Four=Sequential bugs in increasing order
- Five=Sequential bugs in decreasing order
- Six=Sequential bugs in increasing order
- Seven to Nine=Combination bugs in increasing order.
- You get 1 points for each correct bug squashed
- After 20 points, the level increases.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
|AWESOME !||ayanitu adam (2)|
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
ControllerThis package was sold with the Foot Craz pad controller. Here is a picture of the Foot Craz video pad controller.
Related Web Sites
- The Foot Craz controller (Here is a picture, found at AtariAge.com, of the Exus Corporation's Foot Craz controller for the Atari 2600)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.