missing cover art
DescriptionThis, as its name implies, is a collection of Pac-Man games, both the official versions and the unauthorized versions.
- Pac-Man: The original.
- Puck-Man: The same as Pac-Man but with more difficult mazes.
- Hangly Man: A Pac-Man clone by Nittoh that has different mazes and sometimes the maze disappears.
- Ultra Pac-Man: Adds six new mazes to Pac-Man.
- Random Mazes: Chooses randomly from among the Pac-Man games.
- Ms. Pac-Man: The original sequel.
- Ms. Pac-Attack: The same as Ms. Pac-Man but with more difficult mazes.
- Ms. Random Mazes: Chooses randomly from among the Ms. Pac-Man games.
- Bonus prize graphics are altered.
- Bonus items act as an energizer pellet except the value of the monsters are doubled and the monsters are invisible during the energizer duration.
- Eating a standard energizer doesn't always turn all the monsters blue.
- Eating a standard energizer may make the maze and dots disappear for the duration of the energizer.
- The maze colors are different to indicate 'Plus' mode.
There are no Atari 7800 screenshots for this game.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|The Video Game Critic||Dec 19, 2006||A||100|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.