DescriptionAs a beginner and inducted into the "Guild Of Thieves", you must steal your way to the top - the Guildmaster is there to not only help you, but to make your life a living hell. Worst of it all is you're STILL in the land of Kerovnia.....if something makes it look tough to solve, that's nothing for a puzzle - something else will screw it up more.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
ExtrasFeelies packaged with Guild of Thieves included an issue of "What Burglar" magazine (with encrypted game hints), a Bank of Kerovnia account card, a parchment copy of your indentured servitude contract, and a six sided die with a blank "3" face.
- Computer and Video Games
- May 1988 (Issue #79) - Golden Joystick 1988 Award: Winner category Adventure Game of the Year
- Happy Computer
- Issue 01/1988 - Best Graphics Adventure in 1987
- Power Play
- 1987 - Best Amiga Game '87
- ZZAP! 64
- Newsfield Reader's Awards 1987 - Best Adventure Game (readers choice)
Related Web Sites
- Guild of Thieves Walkthrough (Walkthrough of the game by Philip M Reynolds.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.