DescriptionYou've been marooned by your crew in the vast wasteland of the Egyptian Desert. The burning heat causes you to think you are a brave explorer of fortune, but you have already been branded an Infidel. You are more likely to starve to death than finding the gold and riches that are hidden in the pyramids.
Difficulty Level: Advanced
- "Pyramid" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Atari 8-bit release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Trivia(From The New Zork Times Vol.3 No.2 Spring 1984)
Some statistics about Infidel:
- Apparent number of rooms (those seen by the player): infinite (The Desert seems infinite, but internally it's actually just 10 rooms)
- Number of rooms: 77
- Number of different ways to die: 40
- Number of words in vocabulary: 613
- Number of takeable objects: 49
Related Web Sites
- Infidel (video game) - Wikipedia (Here you can find all sorts of info about the game.)
- Infocom homepage (At this site you can find information on ALL of Infocom's interactive games, Infocom related articles, sample transcripts, InvisiClue hints, walkthroughs, maps and information on buying Infocom games today.)
- The Commodore Zone (All about Infidel - introduction, images, related links and comments area.)
- The Infocom Gallery (High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Infidel.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.