DescriptionYou must save the Aquadome! But is it in more danger from an inside traitor, or a vicious sea monster? As a famous inventor and scientist, you will use your inventions and skills to save the day.
- "Seastalker - You and the Ultramarine Bioceptor - An Infocom Junior Adventure" -- Tag-lined title
- "Seastalker: Harry Crawford and the Ultramarine Bioceptor" -- Atari 8-bit in-game title
- "Seastalker: Ed Ed and the Ultramarine Bioceptor" -- DOS in-game title
- "Seastalker: Dive Deep into Danger" -- Tag-lined title
- "Seastalker: Dante Hicks and the Ultramarine Bioceptor" -- Commodore 64 in-game title
- "Sea Quest" -- Working title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Atari 8-bit release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Computer Games||Feb, 1985||A||100|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Mar, 1985||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaSeastalker was beta-tested by a 6th grade class in Erving, Massachusetts; the class which included future indie RPG designer Jared A. Sorensen.
Related Web Sites
- Infocom homepage (At this site you can find information on ALL of Infocom's interactive games, Infocom related articles, sample transcripts, InvisiClue hints, walkthroughs, maps and information on buying Infocom games today.)
- The Commodore Zone (All about the game, with introduction, images, related links and comments area.)
- The Infocom Gallery (High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Seastalker.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.