DescriptionIn the tradition of the Namco Museum series, Infogrames packs together 6 of Atari's greatest arcade achievements onto one Game Boy Advance cart. The conversions include:
- Asteroids: pilot an upgradeable ship and blast the on-coming asteroids to pieces.
- Battlezone: pilot a tank and shoot your way through vector-graphic bad guys.
- Centipede: shoot down and protect yourself from centipedes (much like Space Invaders).
- Missile Command: command missile launchers and protect the Earth from asteroids, enemies and more dangers.
- Super Breakout: classic puzzle fare, and the only non-shooter title in the set.
- Tempest: vector-graphics space shooter.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Jul 12, 2010||80|
|IGN||Apr 04, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||Apr 15, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|GameZone||Apr 08, 2002||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Planet Gameboy.de||Mar 29, 2003||48 out of 100||53|
|HonestGamers||Oct 25, 2005||4 out of 10||40|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 10, 2003||2 out of 20||10|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.