Not an American user?
DescriptionIn the tradition of the Namco Museum series, Infogrames packs together 6 of Atari's greatest arcade achievements onto one Game Boy Advance cart. The conversions include:
- Asteroids: pilot an upgradeable ship and blast the on-coming asteroids to pieces.
- Battlezone: pilot a tank and shoot your way through vector-graphic bad guys.
- Centipede: shoot down and protect yourself from centipedes (much like Space Invaders).
- Missile Command: command missile launchers and protect the Earth from asteroids, enemies and more dangers.
- Super Breakout: classic puzzle fare, and the only non-shooter title in the set.
- Tempest: vector-graphics space shooter.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|GameSpot||Apr 15, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|Nintendo Life||Jul 12, 2010||80|
|IGN||Apr 04, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|GameZone||Apr 08, 2002||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Planet Gameboy.de||Mar 29, 2003||48 out of 100||53|
|HonestGamers||Oct 25, 2005||4 out of 10||40|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 10, 2003||2 out of 20||10|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Kartanym (10785) added Atari Anniversary Advance (Game Boy Advance) on Mar 27, 2002
Tom Andrade, Marshall Clevesy, Joseph Fried, Helen Hinchcliffe, Pham Long, Jose Renteria, Cherilyn Rocha, Jason Cordero, Melanie Hay, Scott M. Springer