DescriptionAs the name suggests, this flight simulation gives you a chance to fly most of the famous fighter models from World War 1 to the present day. You can fly the Sopwith Camel, the Spitfire, the F-4 Phantom, the Harrier Jump Jet, the F-16 Fighting Falcon, the Fokker DR1, and the MiG-23, each with realistic and functional cockpit features. The game offers 6 historical missions, a duel mode and a "What If?" air duel. In the latter, you can apply weapons from different time periods to aircraft, and try to shoot down a modern plane using an older one.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Dogfight: 80 Years of Aerial Warfare" -- UK Title
Part of the Following Groups
- Aircraft: F-16 Fighting Falcon
- Aircraft: F-4 Phantom II
- Aircraft: F-86 Sabre
- Aircraft: Fokker Dr.I
- Aircraft: Harrier Jump Jet
- Aircraft: Messerschmitt Bf 109
- Aircraft: MiG-15 Fagot
- Aircraft: MiG-21 Fishbed
- Aircraft: Sopwith Camel
- Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire
- Historical conflict: Arab-Israeli conflict
- Historical conflict: Korean War
- Historical conflict: Vietnam War
- Historical conflict: World War I
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Setting: Korean
- Setting: Middle East
There are no reviews for the Atari ST release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|ST Format||Nov, 1993||83 out of 100||83|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.