DescriptionDizzy Lizzy 2 is a Boulder Dash clone and the sequel to Dizzy Lizzy written in STOS.
You have to guide Dizzy through 40 levels. Complete a level by collecting all the parcels in it. On your quest you have to watch out for snowballs, the snowman and christmas puddings, which will explode if they fall, you get about five moves to take cover. After a christmas pudding detonates a large area becomes impassible, so you have to be careful not to get trapped. If you die an impassable headstone will be left at the spot where you died.
The 40 levels are filled with special objects and special tiles:
- Cake: gives bonus points.
- Cracker: kills on contact.
- Door: must be opened by a switch.
- Earth: gives bonus points.
- Ice: you can't stop while on ice tiles.
- Key: you need this to open safes.
- Map: displays the whole level.
- Rebound: hitting this while sliding on ice will reverse your direction.
- Safe: contains parcels.
- Stocking: gives bonus points.
- Switch: will open doors.
- Transporter: moves the player to another place in the level.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.