DescriptionAs in the movie (and the more famous graphic adventure), your task is to find the Holy Grail. Before this can be done you must find the Cross of Coronado, a shield and a diary.
This makes for a four-level arcade adventure combining climbs, exploration (with several routes through each level, and some traps) and puzzles. Indy is armed with his trusty whip to fight off foes, but can also get involved in hand-to-hand combat. The first level takes place in caves underneath Colorado, before you reach a moving circus train strewn with traps, a Zeppelin which is full of guards and ladders, and then Castle Grunwald in Austria.
- "Indy Jones and the Last Crusade: The Action Game" -- Alternate title
- "Indiana Jones y la Ultima Cruzada" -- Spanish title
- "Indiana Jones e a Última Cruzada" -- Brazilian title
- "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" -- Console title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Atari ST release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|ST Format||Sep, 1989||90 out of 100||90|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Sep, 1989||48 out of 100||48|
|ST Format||Mar, 1993||38 out of 100||38|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Countries of release, Sega Master System?||4||PCGamer77 (3030)
Mar 17, 2009
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Video review Indiana Jones-based games (WARNING: Language) -- The Angry Video Game Nerd, Jame Rolfe, reviews games based on the first three Indiana Jones films, including Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Action Game on NES. He mentions Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade by Taito on NES but does not review it.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.