DescriptionMortville Manor is an adventure game which takes place in 1951. Someone is murdered in an impressive manor, and it's up to Jerome Lange to solve the case. But beware: something otherworldly is going on here...
The gameplay focuses on conducting a detective investigation rather than on inventory-based puzzles, though items must be found and examined for its purposes. Conversations with suspects offer a wide variety of topics. The player wanders through the mansion at his own pace, but events would sometimes occur regardless of his actions. The game's interface consists of a drop-down menu with about two dozen different verbs used for interaction.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Le manoir de Mortevielle" -- French title
- "Der Landsitz von Mortville" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 11, 2010||18 out of 20||90|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Sep, 1987||9.4 out of 12||78|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Oct, 1988||745 out of 1000||74|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Oct, 1988||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 1989/1 (issue #16): ACE Adventure Awards 1988: "Prettiest game of the year" (editorial choice)
Related Web Sites
- Mortville Manor - Wikipedia (information about the game in the open encyclopedia)
- The X Web - www.lankhor.net (The games Lankhor)