DescriptionOriginating in the arcades, Plotting involves several different types of blocks, bearing symbols such as squares, circles and crosses. Using a small yellow object to direct a block across onto a particular section of a shaped wall. It will then rebound onto a set of blocks at a particular angle, with the intention of removing similar blocks it touches. This is done against a time limit, and there are special blocks to help out with extra lives.
- "Flipull: An Exciting Cube Game" -- Japanese title
- "Flipull" -- Game Boy title
- "フリップル" -- Japanese Spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Sep, 1990||94 out of 100||94|
|Atari ST User||Jul, 1991||88 out of 100||88|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Sep, 1990||78 out of 100||78|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Oct, 1990||710 out of 1000||71|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Sep, 1990||7.8 out of 12||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 01/1991 – #2 Best Strategy Game in 1990
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (Issue #00) - #23 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"
- ST Format
- Issue 01/1991 – #6 Best Puzzle Game in 1990