DescriptionUnusually for Electronic Arts in the early 90s, this was a platform -shooter game with little or no adventuring or strategy elements. The game scrolls sideways, and has sections where precision jumps are required, either to clear rivers or collect bonuses. You carry a dagger to deal with the enemies, and must avoid contact with them. When killed, they leave coins to be collected - these are spent in the shop sections. Death loses you most of your coins, but they can usually be retrieved if they land on solid ground - making it better to be killed in combat than by drowning.
- "邪神ドラクソス" -- Japanese spelling
- "לוחמי המערות" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Jashin Draxos" -- Japanese title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Atari ST User||Apr, 1993||84 out of 100||84|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Risky Woods was the last title developed by Dinamic Software before falling into bankruptcy.
- The Genesis/Mega Drive version was the first Spanish game to be ported to a console system.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.