DescriptionThe Zapper, Pusher and Grabber robots were dropped onto the planet of the Shinerians, but are now desperate to return home. They have killed off the Shinerian race, but must climb a high tower, negotiating all the traps it holds, before they can contact their masters.
Each robot's name indicates what their main function and purpose is, and these skills must be combined for success. Each section has its own task - collecting energy pods and destroying mines and bombs for example. The creatures which fill the towers must be avoided, or used to your advantage.
The game is viewed through a rotating camera with variable zoom, giving the game an advanced 3D feel for the day. A level designer has also been included.
Part of the Following Group
|Do not trust the pusher robot||Ashley Pomeroy (233)|
The Press Says
|ST Format||Dec, 1989||94 out of 100||94|
|Power Play||Nov, 1989||86 out of 100||86|
|Joker Verlag präsentiert: Sonderheft||1993||65 out of 100||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 01/1991 – #5 Best Strategy Game in 1990
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (Issue #00) - #50 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"
- Power Play
- Issue 01/1990 - #3 Best Game Idea in 1989
- Issue 01/1990 - #2 Best Strategy Game in 1989
- ST Format
- August 1991 (Issue #8) – #15 Top Atari ST Classic Games (Editorial staff vote)