missing cover art
DescriptionThis package allows users to create their own 3D worlds, using technology related to the Freescape universe seen in games such as Castle Master and Driller / Space Station Oblivion. Pull-down menus allow objects to be created and positioned, with movement loops and simple animation defined. A network of rooms can be created.
A simple BASIC-style language is integrated to allow puzzles and conditions (open a door when a key in placed into it, for example). You can also include enemies which must be shot. At any moment you can enter the gameworld to test it.
There are no Atari ST user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "העולם התלת מימדי שלך" -- Hebrew spelling
- "3D Virtual Studio" -- Israeli Title
- "3D Construction Kit" -- European Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Atari ST release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|The One for ST Games||Jun, 1991||93 out of 100||93|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Acorn Archimedes port?||2||Trypticon (10736)
May 13, 2012
USAWas marketed in the USA as Virtual Reality Construction Kit.
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #86 “Readers' Top 100”
Related Web Sites
- 3D Construction Kit (Unofficial website for the construction kit.)
- Virtual Reality Studio for Amiga (VSR Resource site with descriptions about the software and what it can do)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.