Advertising BlurbsUK advertisement in magazine ST Format 1991/10 (issue #27):
"A FIRST CLASS CONVERSION" - ZAPP
Use your planning skills and put them into quick action, as you fight through 16 levels of challenging gameplay crammed with masses of enemies, special and hidden bonuses.
Pick up extra powers like lasers, power-ups and time stops and face the ever changing massive "Boss Alien".
VOLFIED: READY TO ATTACK YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM!
VOLFIED: SKILL, STRATEGY AND EXTREMELY QUICK REFLEXES
VOLFIED: AMAZINGLY SIMPLE IN CONCEPT, INCREDIBLY ADDICTIVE TO PLAY
VOLFIED: YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT
Contributed by Jo ST (23482) on Jul 26, 2015.
- Incredibly detailed colourful backdrops on every screen
- Each level features a different, massive "Boss" alien
- Special bonus blocks give your ship extra powers including lasers, power-ups and time-stops
- Use your planning skills and put them into quick action!
- 16 levels of challenging gameplay crammed with masses of enemies
- Hidden bonuses to discover
The ultimate Taito smash-hit coin-op conversion!
Skill, strategy and extremely quick reflexes!
Amazingly simple in concept
Incredibly addictive gameplay!
Contributed by Roedie (5204) on Dec 21, 2001.
It was a long trip the spaceship "Monotros" returned to his planet, "Volfied". But, Volfied has already changed into ruins from the invasion of invasion! At the time, he caught "SOS" from underground. He decided to rescue the people from the aliens.
Contributed by Tomer Gabel (4349) on Nov 14, 1999.