DescriptionAcornsoft Games Pack 1 is a collection of three games.
- Asteroids is a version of the arcade game and plays as can be expected with the player in control of a space ship that moves forward with thrust and can rotate to aim and shoot at the asteroids that move around the screen. There are four asteroids on the screen and when shot they split into smaller ones. The larger ones are worth one point and the small ones two.
- Sub Hunt is a text based simulation game where the player is in command of a destroyer and has to destroy a submarine. For every turn the player is given the distance to the submarine and can decide the speed and course of the destroyer. The submarine is automatically destroyed when the destroyer gets within one mile's distance of it.
- Breakout is a version of Atari's game with the same name. It works the same with the player controlling a paddle that is used to hit bricks with a ball. For each brick the player earns points depending on how far off they are. Hitting the upper half will lead to increased speed and sending the ball through the wall will lead to the paddle shrinking. When all bricks are gone another set will appear. The player has three balls and game is over when they have all been lost.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Sub Hunt" -- Included game
- "Breakout" -- Included game
- "Asteroids" -- Included game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.