DescriptionAuto Club Revolution is a free to play Windows PC massively multiplayer online racing game, designed for car and racing enthusiasts. You can race against the AI, beat track times or drive against up to 8 other drivers and fight for your auto club.
The game consists of 67 licensed cars, beginning with the Opel Corsa OPC and ending with the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3. There are 28 racetracks to play on, including notable tracks such as the Daytona International Speedway, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course, and the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: BMW M3
- Automobile: Bugatti Veyron
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Ford GT
- Automobile: Gumpert Apollo
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Koenigsegg Agera
- Automobile: Koenigsegg CCX
- Automobile: Lotus Elise
- Automobile: Lotus Evora
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mazda RX-8
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: McLaren MP4-12C
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Pagani Huayra
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.