Azrael's Tear Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsBox Back (U.S.):
Gazing down upon a world raging with torment and evil, the archangel Azrael sheds a tear. And where his sorrow touches, even greater destruction erupts...
- A mesmerizing role-playing adventure with first-person perspective and real-time scrolling.
- Solve dozens of subtle yet sophisticated puzzles, seamlessly integrated into more than 70 real-time gothic environments.
- Auto-Resolution Mode allows you to determine graphic acuity and speed up your quest.
- First-Person head's-up display lets you traverse the temple in high-tech mapping & sensor gear.
- Each character you encounter - including mutant dinosaurs, threatening knights, and obsessive ghosts - boasts a distinct personality and history, reflected in dialogue and game behavior.
- Realistic sound design and atmospheric music enhance this mystical gaming experience.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU, THIEF!
The dawn of the third millennium. But instead of an age of great happiness and human perfection, the earth has plunged into hellish chaos. The only hope lies in the ancient past, in the legendary energy of the Holy Grail itself - and your ability to find it.
You are a brave, new, high-technology Raptor cast into the Knight's Templar - the vast, lost, underground sanctum of the sacred cup. Your charge: retrieve this legendary chalice of the Last Supper and return its healing power to a forsaken planet.
But this is no safe sanctuary. It is a labyrinth of the mutated and deadly. To these bizarre denizens who have guarded the cup for centuries, you are just another petty thief. And they are waiting for you.
Explore over 70 hauntingly mystic environments. Gather crucial objects. Solve intelligent puzzles. And negotiate with a host of daunting characters. Though armed with the latest in high-tech weaponry and sophisticated sensors, ultimately you must survive by your strategy and skill and wits.
Your world depends upon it.
Contributed by Jeanne (76520) on Apr 30, 2002.