DescriptionThe Bachelor: The Videogame is an adaptation of the reality-TV series The Bachelor and The Bachelorette in which contestants compete to win The Bachelor/Bachelorette's heart. The game is divided in five episodes in which the player must complete and win at mini-games to impress The Bachelor/Bachelorette. It features cartoon versions of Bachelors/Bachelorettes from the show such as Brad Womack, Matt Grant, Jason Mesnick, DeAnna Pappas and Trista Rehn. In each episode, the contestant with the best score will earn a rose from the Bachelor/Bachelorette in the Rose Ceremony and progress to the next stage. The ultimate goal is to be the best player and to charm the Bachelor/Bachelorette so he/she proposes.
Some of the mini-games include:
- Trace It - Various drawings (outlines) of objects will be displayed one after the other. The player must trace over the line as accurately and as fast as possible.
- Shape It - The player must put the pieces of the puzzle together to reveal the image.
- Swat It - The player's in a jacuzzi with the Bachelor when bees attack and must use a shoe to "swat" them.
- Ready, Set, Dress - A a memory game in which the player is shown sets of items of different colors for a few seconds. After they are hidden, the player is given a color and asked to find all items of that color before the opponent does.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
- "The Bachelor: The Videogame HD" -- iPad title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZebo||iPhone||Feb 15, 2011||30|
|GameZebo||iPad||Feb 15, 2011||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Nintendo DS Credits