DescriptionBackyard Baseball '10 is a baseball game that features all 30 Major League Baseball teams as well as 11 "Backyard" teams (6 in the DS version). The player can pick a team, players and one of the 12 different fields to play on. The game combines traditional baseball mechanics such as pitching and batting with the ability to use power-ups.
Some of the power-ups include:
- Screaming Liner - The ball is hit so hard it screams
- Orbiter - The ball cannot be hit any harder; almost a guaranteed home run when hit
- Popcorn Bunt - Confuse the defense by making a bunch of other balls appear on the field
- Slime Ball - The ball is covered in goop and no one can catch it or throw it
- Free Radical - The ball bounces around a few times, making it really hard to catch
- Teleporter - The ball teleports on the field a few times before stopping somewhere on the field
- Static Zing - The ball is electric and will shock the first person to touch it
- Meteor Ball - The ball is thrown so fast that it's hard to see!
There are no screenshots for this game
- "Backyard Baseball 2010" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Operation Sports||Wii||May 28, 2009||5 out of 10||50|
|PSX Extreme||PlayStation 2||Jun 11, 2009||3.9 out of 10||39|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Nintendo DS Credits