is a puzzle video game and a spin-off to Angry Birds
. Unlike previous games in the series, in this entry the player controls the pigs, building devices that travel on land and air to find pieces of a map to find the Angry Birds' eggs.
The objective of the game is to build a contraption that transports the pig from a starting point to the finish line, usually indicated by a map. Such contraptions are made of wood and iron as well as other objects such as wheels, soda bottles, umbrellas (to increase air resistance), motors, fans, TNT, and balloons.
The game consists of four themes:
- Ground Hog Day
- When Pigs Fly
- Flight in the Night
- Sandbox (Sandbox game)
Similar to Angry Birds
, the player can earn up to three stars per level, but stars are not earned by scoring points. Instead, players automatically earn one star for completing the level. For each level, the other two stars can be obtained by:
- Completing the level within a certain time limit
- Collecting a "star" on the playing field
- Not using a certain part (e.g. a wheel)
- Not damaging the contraption
- Transporting the King Pig to the final destination
- Transporting the Egg (this is a must in the theme Flight in the Night)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.