DescriptionAsphalt returns with new round of high octane racing through city streets. 30 prestige rides are available, among them the Lamborghini Murciélago and the Ferrari F430. 12 locations are ready to race through, in a number of game modes including the typical race and challenge modes for single and multiplayer, along with time trial events. Other events include Cop Chase, Drift Contest and Last Man Standing. Both bluetooth and wifi connections are available for multiplayer races for up to six players.
Similarly to the previous touch screen game in the series, Asphalt 4: Elite Racing, there are a number of options for controlling your car, the default being motion control for steering while three main buttons appear on the screen for acceleration, braking and turbo.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Asphalt 5 HD" -- Android/bada/iPad title
Part of the Following Groups
- Asphalt series
- Automobile: Audi R8
- Automobile: Audi TT
- Automobile: Bugatti Veyron
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Ferrari 599
- Automobile: Ferrari California
- Automobile: Ferrari F430
- Automobile: Ford GT
- Automobile: Gumpert Apollo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Lamborghini Reventón
- Automobile: Lotus Evora
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Automobile: Nissan GT-R
- Setting: City - San Francisco
- Theme: Street racing
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.