Not an American user?
DescriptionBarbie as Princess Bride introduces the player to a young Princess Barbie and her childhood friend, Prince Ken. The 2 grow up close together, fully intending to wed the day they come of age. One day, Prince Ken is called out to sea on a long journey but promises the princess that he will return to marry her one day.
Years pass and Princess Barbie receives word from a Butterfly Fairy that Ken is finally on his way back home. Ecstatic, Princess Barbie hurries to make wedding preparations. The Butterfly Fairy gives Barbie a magic mirror with 12 jewels around it. The 12 jewels correspond to 12 parts of the game. As Barbie completes more of the activities, the image of her Prince in the mirror becomes more clear.
The 12 parts to the game are as follows:
- A matching game where invitations must be matched to envelopes based on the pictures of the woodland animals to whom the invitations will be delivered.
- Search for woodland creatures in the forest so that they can be recruited to deliver invitations to their species.
- Bake a wedding cake by following the recipe and adding the ingredients in the right order, ingredients such as flour, sugar, eggs, butter, harmony, and the gift of giving.
- Pick decorations for the cake from the Butterfly Fairy's magical garden.
- Decorate the cake with the chosen decorations.
- Not really an activity, but a musical interlude where Princess Barbie sings of how excited she is about her upcoming nuptials.
- Princess Barbie sees that the ring bearer has inadvertently dropped a bunch of important wedding items (like the ring) into the well. Use the bucket to fish out each item.
- Princess Barbie must meet with the musicians and straighten out their sound by matching sheet music to appropriate instruments and organizing the music pages in the correct order.
- Ken's ship has met with some rough seas and Princess Barbie must help navigate the ship home safely.
- Toss coins into various levels of a wishing fountain in order to make Princess Barbie's wish come true.
- Customize the wedding dress and bouquet for both Barbie and her flower girl.
- The wedding has transpired; the only thing left to do is customize the wedding photo.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Contributed to by Multimedia Mike (17338)
Ify Erby, Karen Ditto, Jason Fay, Linda Horn, Jayson Huddy, Nicholas Layne, Teddy Ngo, Jonathan Petersen, Jack Tam, Paul Taniguchi, Laurie Tom, Carlos VazquezDirector, Quality Assurance: