Barkley: Shut Up and Jam! Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsBack Cover - Genesis:
- 2-on-2 Street Basketball: "We can play for points, we can play by the clock, or we can play until your momma calls you home for dinner."
- Play as Charles Barkley: "You can jam like me, but you'll never be as handsome as me."
- 7 Blacktops in 7 Different Cities: "Chain nets, Graffiti. I love playing in the hood."
- Play Against 15 Street All-Stars: "They'd be in the pro's if they weren't so damn mean."
- Real Street Ball Moves: "Monster dunks, reverse 360 jams, pushing, shoving. You got a problem with that?"
- Tournament Mode: "Make it through the streets and you'll get a shot at me in an arena. Bet you can't wait for the floor burns."
- Post-Game Stats: "Two and three point shots, jams, steals, blocked shots, rebounds. You come out ahead in the stats you come up with a 'W'."
- Digitized Commentary from Charles Barkley: "Just shut up and listen."
Contributed by Jeanne (76526) on Oct 27, 2003.