DescriptionBass Masters Classic: Tournament Edition is a fishing simulation which, when it was released, billed itself as the only completely 3D fishing game.
There are many different ways to play this game. Apart from the tutorial mode there is the Single Player mode which offers the Amateur game, the Professional game, the Arcade game and the Practice game.
- In the Amateur game the player fishes a series of one day tournaments under Bass Fishing rules where only the weight of four fish count.
- The Professional game is the career mode where the player fishes the lakes progressing from tournament to tournament until making it to the B.A.S.S. Master's Classic itself.
- The Arcade mode is the fun kind of fishing. Here there's much more action and less simulation.
- In the Practice Mode the player can customise the fishing conditions to prepare for what the game may throw at them.
- There's also a multiplayer game and a tutorial mode.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Bass Masters Classic: TE" -- Abbreviated title
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Gamer||Dec, 1998||82 out of 100||82|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.