There is no Windows cover art on file for this game
Bass Masters Classic: Tournament Edition
There are many different ways to play this game. Apart from the tutorial mode there is the Single Player mode which offers the Amateur game, the Professional game, the Arcade game and the Practice game.
- In the Amateur game the player fishes a series of one day tournaments under Bass Fishing rules where only the weight of four fish count.
- The Professional game is the career mode where the player fishes the lakes progressing from tournament to tournament until making it to the B.A.S.S. Master's Classic itself.
- The Arcade mode is the fun kind of fishing. Here there's much more action and less simulation.
- In the Practice Mode the player can customise the fishing conditions to prepare for what the game may throw at them.
- There's also a multiplayer game and a tutorial mode.
Edit View History