Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu Ad Blurbs
Beyond madness and evil, Sin Tzu is an enemy unlike any villain Batman has ever battled.
- New character debut: Sin Tzu, cunning master of strategy and martial arts, makes history as the first Batman character to debut in a video game. To commemorate this event, DC Comics and Warner Bros. have showcased the talents of renowned comic book artist, Jim Lee, as Sin Tzu’s co-creator and character designer.
- Three infamous supervillains: Battle Batman’s most infamous enemies, including Bane, Clayface, and Scarecrow.
Driven by a single desire to conquer, Sin Tzu has marshaled the infamous foes Bane, Clayface, and Scarecrow into a superior fighting force. In turn, Batman has called upon his allies Robin, Nightwing, and Batgirl to join the fray.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22375) on Sep 05, 2010.www.nintendo.com.au – GameCube:
Developed by Ubi Soft's Montreal Studios, Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu will stay true to the Batman franchise with intense action-packed gameplay and challenging villains. Featuring favourite super heroes from the Batman universe including Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl, the game also includes a brand new enemy unlike any Batman has ever battled, Sin Tzu, and three villains never before seen in the Batman video game world: Clayface, Scarecrow and Bane.
A master in the deadly art of war, Sin Tzu is driven by a lone desire - to conquer. Scouring the world in search of only the worthiest adversaries, Sin Tzu has descended upon Gotham City to defeat the Caped Crusader Game features include:
· Four Supervillains: Battle Batman's most infamous enemies including Bane, Clayface, Scarecrow - each making their first ever video game appearances - and the formidable Sin Tzu. · Two-Player Cooperative Gameplay: Go at it alone as Batman or recruit backup. Invite a friend into the battle as Nightwing, Robin or Batgirl in 2-player cooperative fighting mode. · 35 Batman Attacks: Topple Sin Tzu's soldiers of crime with more than 35 martial arts moves and dazzling combos. · 12 Levels: Battle your way through the Gotham City Docks, Crime Alley, Arkham Asylum and more. · Play as Batman, Robin, Nightwing, or Batgirl in single-player mode: Each character features unique fighting moves.
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu is scheduled to ship Spring 2003.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65601) on Oct 02, 2005.
Sin Tzu debuts in an all-new adventure for the caped crusader.
Ubi Soft, DC Comics, and Warner Bros. are teaming up to deliver an all-new adventure for the caped crusader, including a new supervillain, Sin Tzu.
Jim Lee, the latest in a long line of talented Batman artists, pens Sin Tzu, a master in the deadly art of war who seeks to topple the ultimate good-guy, Batman. He enlists the help of fellow evildoers, Bane, Clayface and Scarecrow, who are making their first videogame appearances.
With 2-player cooperative play, 35 martial arts moves, and 12 levels to explore, there should be plenty of crime to fight. Ubi Soft promises four playable characters including Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl, and each has their own fighting moves.
One thing is for sure, if Sin Tzu can stand up to the long line of top-notch villains like the Joker and the Penguin, Batman is in for a memorable fight.
Contributed by Xoleras (67063) on May 08, 2005.
- 4 Playable Characters: Play as Batman, Robin, Batgirl, or Nightwing.
- New Character Debut: Sin Tzu, designed by comics legend Jim Lee, makes history as the first Batman character to debut in a videogame.
- 2-Player Cooperative Gameplay: Play solo or recruit a friend to defend Gotham City.
- 27-minute "Making of a Villain" documentary, featuring comics legend Jim Lee.
Contributed by Corn Popper (69886) on Apr 04, 2004.
A NEW EVIL RISES
Beyond madness, beyond evil, and driven by a single desire: to conquer, Sin Tzu is an enemy unlike and Batman has ever faced. Batman calls upon his allies Robin, Nightwing, and Batgirl to stem the tide of this new evil.