DescriptionBattle of Britain Memorial Flight is an flight simulator add-on which can be used in conjunction with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002, and Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2. The aircraft in this package are all modelled on the UK's historic fleet of World War 2 aircraft that performs 'fly-past' duties on Remembrance Day and other state occasions. The eleven aircraft included in this collection are the:
- AVRO Lancaster B1
- Dakota ZA947
- Two versions of the DH Chipmunk: WK518 & WG486
- Five versions of the Spitfire: Mk IIa P7350, Mk Vb AB910, Mk LFIXe MK356, Mk X1X PM631 & Mk XIX PS915
- Two versions of the Hawker Hurricane: Mk IIc LF363 & Mk IIc PZ865
There are slight variations in the action keys used to control each aircraft depending upon which simulator it is used with, for example the Lancaster's bomb doors open with the 'D' key in Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 and with the '/' key in the other two simulators# The pilots wear modern uniforms but these can be changed for WW II uniforms for use with the Combat Flight Simulator.
The CD is protected by the SafeDisc copy protection system.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Aircraft: Avro Lancaster
- Aircraft: Hawker Hurricane
- Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Unofficial add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator games
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Avsim review (A review of BBMF from 2002 by Liam Coyle)
- FlightSim review (A review of BBMF from 2001-nov-27.)
- Just Flights webpage for BBMF (The webpage is now removed, but was archived at archive.org from 2002-dec-04 to 2003-sep-03 here:
Aircraft Design and Build: