missing cover art
DescriptionBattle of Giants: Dinosaurs Strike is a 3D dinosaur-themed versus fighting game set 150 million years ago, after a comet hit earth. Now the remaining dinosaurs have to battle each other to survive.
The game offers eighteen dinosaurs to choose from. These include a Stegosaurus, Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus. Each has their set of attacks and moves, including blocking and a special attack. Parts of the creature like horns and bone plates can be upgraded to make them stronger.
A color customization option is also included and fights are best of three. Game modes included are Domination (story), Versus for 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 and Tournament for 4, 8 or 16 players (round robin format).
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Strijd der Giganten: Dinosaurs Vallen Aan" -- Dutch title
- "Kampf der Giganten: Angriff der Dinosaurier" -- German title
- "Combattimenti fra Giganti: Scontri fra Dinosauri" -- Italian title
- "Combats de Géants: Dinosaures" -- French title
- "Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs Strike" -- UK/Australian title
- "Combate de Gigantes: Lucha de Dinosaurios" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZone||Dec 13, 2010||5 out of 10||50|
|IGN||Nov 24, 2010||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.