Battlefield: Bad Company Ad Blurbs
The next-generation console shooter Battlefield: Bad Company blasts onto the scene with a non-traditional single player story and engaging sandbox gameplay, matched with almost completely destructible environments. The game features continued innovation in online multiplayer combat, and is sure to please Battlefield fans and game players everywhere.
- Cinematic single-player experience: A deep campaign loaded with attitude follows a wayward band of ordinary soldiers who risk it all on a quest for personal gain.
- War, your way: Battlefield: Bad Company environments are nearly 100 percent destructible, meaning that any structure can be demolished down to its foundation. Gamers can shape the battlefield to match their own play style, with literally endless possibilities.
- New vehicles, weapons and toys: Whether on land, air, or sea, there are dozens of new tools waiting for your explosive experimentation. Battlefield: Bad Company gives gamers the building blocks to get creative and usher in a new era of their own "Battlefield moments."
- Frostbite game engine: DICE's Frostbite game engine raises the bar for next-gen gaming, with stunning HD graphics bringing characters, vehicles, and environments to life like never before.
- Genre-defining multiplayer: Support is provided for 24 players online in an all new game mode, Gold Rush, designed to take full advantage of the game's massively destructible environments.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (21716) on Sep 05, 2010.
YOU'RE IN BAD CO. NOWTACTICAL DESTRUCTION
Blow up your environment to create vantage points and alter the course of the battle.
The Frostbite™ engine brings the battlefield to life with high definition audio, spectacular visual effects, and huge sandbox landscapes.
NEW ONLINE MODE
Demolish enemy bases as you fight for riches in Gold Rush, an all-new multiplayer game mode for up to 24 players online.
Contributed by Big John WV (25474) on Jun 03, 2009.