missing cover art
DescriptionGatecrasher is a puzzle game where the player has to roll barrels through a maze into the right baskets. The maze is viewed from the side and the player controls a character on top of it. Beneath the maze are nine boxes and the player has to guide a barrel into each box. The maze consists of tunnels and a number of gates, each which alters the direction of the barrels. The player has to study the maze to find the right route through the maze and then drop the barrels in right entry hole at the top. The player can also change the maze layout by moving it up and down. There's also an earthquake option which rattles all the gates at random. The game goes on until all 20 barrels have been used or all boxes are occupied. If two barrels are placed in the same box, both will be removed.
Levels have different objectives, as follows:
- Level 1-4: one barrel has to be placed in each box
- Level 5-6: numbers have to be sorted into order. Each box has a number and when a barrel is dropped into it, it will switch its contents with the box to the right
- Level 7: one barrel has to be placed in each box
- Level 8: a sequence has to be repeated
There are no BBC Micro screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Resquilleur" -- French title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.