missing cover art
DescriptionThe semi-amusingly-named Mined-Out involves guiding a character across a screen covered with mines. He can move in any of the four main directions. At each point he is told how many of these four squares have mines in, but not the exact locations of the mines, making completion a precarious challenge. There are 8 skill levels, each with progressively more and more mines. After each level you are showed an 'action replay' of your path, as well as a full diagram of where each mine was.
There are no BBC Micro user screenshots for this game.
There are 67 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Campo Minado" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the BBC Micro release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Group for the family of minesweeper games||10||minesweeepr17 minesweeepr17
Jun 28, 2017
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Internet Archive (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; online emulation of game; additional material)
- The Dragon Archive (for Dragon 32/64: encyclopaedic entry; downloadable version; artwork; additional material)
- Wikipedia (combined platform entry)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)