Coming Soon Magazine (Issue 1 Nov/Dec 1994):
One or two player 3D cartoon mayhem with the fastest bikes in prehistory! Join Cliff Ace and his cave-babe, Roxy, as they speed and smash their way across 32 tough tracks against a hardrock host of rocky racers!
Back cover - Sega CD:
"What can I say ?...I am totally stoked! This is 3D racing at its finest" DIEHARD GAMEFAN
- Full 360 degree, 2-player, 3D Racing game
- No less than 8 types of 3D terrain
- More than 30 tracks to race across
- Four types of race settings: Easy, Medium, Hard & Rockhard
- Thirteen awesomely animated & amusing characters to race against
- Six fully-modelled 'Boulderdash Bikes' to choose from
- Three tracks views to select: Behind the bike, Above and
- Behind the bike and High and Behind the bike
- Three enemy difficulty settings - Easy, Medium or Hard
"Core...add the starter-motor to a game which could well end up being the Sega equivalent of Nintendo's Super Mario Kart" MEGATECH
Contributed by Jeanne (75654) on Aug 23, 2006.
Millionaire playboy caveman Millstone Rockerfella arranges a wild 'n' wacky BC bike race, the winner of which receives the ULTIMATE BOULDERDASH BIKE.
Back Cover - Sega 32X:
Cool 'n' Crazy CLIFF ACE has had his sunglasses set on a boulderdash bike since he was knee-high to a baby diplodocus, so he signs up for the race - taking his cave-baby ROXY along for the ride! Join them as they speed 'n' smash their way on a dino-powered dirtbike through 32 howlin' heats in a madcap, 3D, cartoon race against a hardrock host of rocky racers!
BC RACERS - it's pre-hysterical!
2 Player Co-Operative
Contributed by Sciere (217829) on May 28, 2004.
BCIt's pre hysterical! Millionaire playboy caveman Millstone Rockafella arranges a wild n' wacky BC bike race, the winner of which receives the ULTIMATE BOULDERDASH BIKE. Cool n' crazy CLIFF ACE has had his sunglasses set on a boulderdash bike since he was knee high, so he signs up for the race - taking his cave babe ROXY along for the ride! The 32X pushes graphics to the limit with 256 colors for in game graphics and full 24-bit for static display. The stone age never looked better!
It's A Jurassic Classic
- Smash n' speed with dino-powered rally bikes, race over 32 tracks and compete against 13 stone-age opponents.
- Multi-view 3D perspective: View from Above and Behind. Behind or Directly Behind.
- Full signal status screen with overhead map; Energy dino (health level), Nitro: extra boost, Hit display, Laps to go and Position.
- 4 wacky difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard and RockHard.
- 1 or 2 player action with split screen viewing.
Contributed by Jeanne (75654) on Nov 11, 2003.