DescriptionBeyond Time is an inventory-based, mouse-driven adventure game based on the novel Obelisk by Dr. Judith Kaye Jones. "Obelisk" was the name given to it by the original designers when it was completed in 1995, but it was never published under that name. DreamCatcher picked it up for publishing 2 years later under the name Beyond Time, appropriate because the story does involve time travelling.
Rifts in time have occurred causing people and precious artifacts and treasures to disappear mysteriously all over the world. Travel to ancient Egypt, Tibet, the Yucatan peninsula and Atlantis to find the missing masterpieces of the world and repair time itself. Only your puzzle-solving skills can save humanity from impending doom.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Shadow of the Obelisk: Delve Into the Corridors of Time" -- European tag-lined title
- "Shadow of the Obelisk" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Revolution||Windows||Jun 05, 2004||B||75|
|Power Unlimited||Windows||Oct, 1998||5.4 out of 10||54|
|Adventure Gamers||Windows||May 19, 2002||50|
|Just Adventure||Windows||Oct, 1999||C||50|
|Computer Games Magazine||Windows||1997||30|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Windows||Jan 22, 1998||1 out of 5||20|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Windows 3.x||May, 1998||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- April 1999 (Issue #177) – Runner-up as Coaster of the Year (Adventure)
Related Web Sites
- Beyond Time Hints (These hints will give you nudges before the final solution is revealed so you can try to solve the puzzles yourself.)
- Dreamcatcher's Beyond Time page (Description and screenshots for Beyond Time)
- Walkthrough by Karen July (Beyond Time Step-by-Step Solution)
- Windows XP setup (Inferno tells you how to play Beyond Time on a system with WinXP)
Co-Exec. Producers, Original Story, Game Design: