Advertising BlurbsBack of Jewel Case - Windows (US):
THE GATEWAY BECKONS. . .The Quest will take you on an exhilarating adventure where clues and puzzles become your world. Michelangelo's Pieta in the Vatican... gone. The Seti I statuette in the Cairo Museum... gone. The Mona Lisa in the Louvre... ALL GONE. Battling... Mysterious... Intrigue you cannot resist.
Solve the enigma that lies beyond...
Contributed by Jeanne (75591) on Apr 09, 2005.
Step through the gateway into a 3D world of puzzles and adventure. Beyond the Mayan city... The Temple of Osiris... The Tibetan Palace... The ruins of Atlantis... Explore every world and unlock the secrets to this fascinating mystery.
- A gripping graphical mystery adventure that captures the imagination
- Over 2,000 3D screens of stunning realistic 3D graphics
- Time travel between 6 separate civilizations
- Over 80 minutes of cinematic scenes that enrich the story and provide clues
- 50 puzzles with a variety of difficulty levels
- 24 bit, 16 bit, or 8 bit user selectable display options
- Bonus! Strategic Clues Booklet included
- Windows 98/95
- Pentium CPU
- 8 MB RAM (16MB Preferred)
- Double speed or faster CD-ROM drive
The intrigue will guide you on an epic adventure.
Contributed by Jeanne (75591) on Jan 28, 2002.